The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a star. -- Anthelme Brillat-Savarin --

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Apple Chai Muffins revisited...

HOWDY friends...
Just popping in to let you know I'm still alive & well, just too busy to stop and post any recipes lately.  I'm hoping that will change soon.  I've missed it! 

Anyway...I hope you're enjoying the beginnings of cooler weather as much as I am.  It's been wonderful to be able to sit on the porch for my morning devotion time without the sweltering heat!  Thanks God!

These cooler temps have me thinking of my favorite fall recipes, so even though I don't really have time to post anything new, I thought I'd re-share one of my favorites so you can try it too.

These Apple Chai Muffins are soooo good, you'll want to try them as soon as you can!  Click here for my version of the recipe.


I found the original recipe over at Modern Mrs. Cleaver's blog site, and tweaked it just a little.  You can find her original recipe here.  Why don't you live on the edge and try both versions...then let us both know what you think!

Get outside and enjoy the lovely weather and God's incredible creation whenever you can.  It's good for the soul.

Blessings,
--Faithy

No comments:

Post a Comment