The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a star. -- Anthelme Brillat-Savarin --

Sunday, March 17, 2013

A country toast to St. Paddy's Day...

Happy St. Paddy's Day to ya my friends!!  It's a beautiful spring day here in Zig Zag (although it would be even more beautiful if it would ever rain!).  J

I’m spending the afternoon (well most of it anyway) working in the yard with my hubby, brother-in-law and my darlin’ pups.  We’re enjoying the beautiful weather, yet working up a bit of a sweat, so we decided it’s the perfect time for our first batch of lemonade for the season.

I’ve posted the recipe before, but I thought I’d re-post the link (click here) and say “CHEERS” to you all, while wishin’ ya a special “Sonday” filled with blessings!  (I even added a slice of lime & a green glass in honor of St. Patrick!)

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back,
May the sun shine warm upon your face
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I hope you can spend it with your family and a tall glass of lemonade!
Blessings, 
--Faithy

No comments:

Post a Comment